Save Your Money

Reaction score
Save your money and stay stock. I can't leave anything alone and always modify things. So I went with T-Motors (Marginal difference) not worth the cost. Extended motor mounts ( A major pain to install and no noticable change ) T-Motor Carbon Props (They are OK but not $80.00 worth) Adjustable Carbon Landing Gear and dual Batteries ( Looked great caused it to be very sluggest). So after trying to convince myself the above items were an improvement I'm back to stock except prop guards. May keep the carbon props on. Live and Learn !!!

Dtacmed said:
Save your money and stay stock. I can't leave anything alone and always modify things. So I went with T-Motors (Marginal difference) not worth the cost. Extended motor mounts ( A major pain to install and no noticable change ) T-Motor Carbon Props (They are OK but not $80.00 worth) Adjustable Carbon Landing Gear and dual Batteries ( Looked great caused it to be very sluggest). So after trying to convince myself the above items were an improvement I'm back to stock except prop guards. May keep the carbon props on. Live and Learn !!!

I have to disagree with the T-Motors and Carbon Fiber Props, those made a difference. As for the rest of the crap....yeah, I agree. I waste of money. Prop guards are like training wheels on a bike. Once you've learned, get rid of them. It's unnecessary weight in my opinion. Happy flying!!

jodaddy23 said:
I'LL take the landing gear ,..pics ? :D

Landing Gear weight is 6.5 oz

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 500
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 508
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 506
FangsCPO said:
Dtacmed said:

I have to disagree with the T-Motors and Carbon Fiber Props, those made a difference. As for the rest of the crap....yeah, I agree. I waste of money. Prop guards are like training wheels on a bike. Once you've learned, get rid of them. It's unnecessary weight in my opinion. Happy flying!!

They do make some difference just dont think it's a $275.00 or so improvement. Prop Guards worth the weight. Prior to adding I had a tip over at shut down had to replace 2 of the carbon props after chipping them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers