Save your IPA Apps check your trash from Itunes

Reaction score
Screenshot at Aug 18 05-02-47.png
Screenshot at Aug 18 05-02-47.png Save your IPA Apps.... check your trash from Itunes
so that you can go back to old apps .....Pilot app.... But make sure you don't have auto update on on your device... and back up in Itunes copy the file to a folder and put all old and new in there so when your want to go back ....all you do is delete the new app on device and move the new app out of Itunes and put back the old one and re-sync in Itunes and it will be back on your device....

i've been doing this also, but unfortunately 2.1.0 came out too quickly and I didn't get 2.0.0 saved...

i've been doing this also, but unfortunately 2.1.0 came out too quickly and I didn't get 2.0.0 saved...
send me a pm with email address and i can email it too you (or put it in dropbox).

edit wil have to be dropbox link as its too big to email

just putting it in dropbox now.

Why not sign up for the Nets Chitaijack? Or maybe, oh, I don't know...perhaps buy it rather than steal it?

Reactions: Meta4
Okay. Don't worry. I just try to test it on my phantom. Hoping that someone who can post it.

If you want it, buy it. This site does not condone or support the illegal sharing of paid applications. Posts requesting or providing illegal copies of applications will be removed and offenders may be given warnings and/or bans.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers