Save $69.00 on a New DJI Phantom 2 Vision+

Reaction score
hey folks I just joined the forum, been reading a lot of the topics here, just wanted to share a coupon that will save you $69.00 on your new bird plus free shipping. I was surfing the web looking around to see who had the new DJI Phantom vision plus available and here on davesmotors.com just apply coupon code (Pbp) on checkout and save yourself some money. also they have the new bird IN STOCK! :D

here below isin the attachment of my order!

Attachments

• Photo May 12, 8 20 32 PM (1).png
    Photo May 12, 8 20 32 PM (1).png
    87.6 KB · Views: 807
Captfavio said:
UrAwFuL said:
Yep, bought mines from them.

Very friendly customer service. ;)

try to call them, no one answering :lol:

Either they're busy or out of business hours. I don't think their company is that huge to have someone on the line 24/7.

I've e-mailed them regarding the H3-3D I received and their response was within an hour (or less) during business hours.

UrAwFuL said:
Captfavio said:
UrAwFuL said:
Yep, bought mines from them.

Very friendly customer service. ;)

try to call them, no one answering :lol:

Either they're busy or out of business hours. I don't think their company is that huge to have someone on the line 24/7.

I've e-mailed them regarding the H3-3D I received and their response was within an hour (or less) during business hours.

Yup, I just emailed them, looking to add some extra propellers and prop guards just in case! :lol:

Captfavio said:
Yup, I just emailed them, looking to add some extra propellers and prop guards just in case! :lol:

Haha. Yeah, I have a total of four sets of propellers on hand. Good call on the prop guards! I wished I used those on my first flights because my Phantom would have had less scratches and not an entire set of propellers wasted.

I received my P2v+ from Dave's and just received it this weekend and I agree they are great guys and I highly recommend them..the P2V+ is flying great

dataway said:
I received my P2v+ from Dave's and just received it this weekend and I agree they are great guys and I highly recommend them..the P2V+ is flying great

Thank you. I cant wait to get mine. :D

Ordered many parts from them including the phantom great guys to deal with and they will always return your e mails or phone calls

I bought a new P2V+ from them and it was defective, Steve handled the situation in the most professional manner I have ever experienced in the R/C world!!! First Class all the way!!!
They have a life-long client with me.....

DAVES DISCOUNT MOTORS

THIS SHOP IS 5 STAR ★★★★★ IN EVERY CATEGORY-SERVICE-PRICE-SUPER FRIENDLY!!! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR & BUY FROM THEM & ASK FOR STEVE,!! :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Moose

+1000

Awesome find. Now I'm actually glad that B&H was taking so long (ordered a week ago and they still don't have it in stock). Just need to remember to call them in the morning since they don't have a cancel option on their website.

Well, this thread made them famous (jk).

I just hope they'll have the discount and full stock still in my future purchases with all this publicity. :lol:

Thanks. Just ordered. About the same price as B&H with slow shipping. Got this one overnighted and it's in stock.

I as well bought my Vision+ from Dave's Motors with the 5% off discount code. Initially, there was an issue with the order going through, and they proactively called me and resolved it IMMEDIATELY. I also sent them an email where they then responded less than 5 minutes later, which I thought was fantastic. I'm glad to hear they are good about handling defective units, since I've read so many have had issues and am worried when mine arrives tomorrow. Fingers crossed that everything will be OK!

MattUNI2001 said:
I as well bought my Vision+ from Dave's Motors with the 5% off discount code. Initially, there was an issue with the order going through, and they proactively called me and resolved it IMMEDIATELY. I also sent them an email where they then responded less than 5 minutes later, which I thought was fantastic. I'm glad to hear they are good about handling defective units, since I've read so many have had issues and am worried when mine arrives tomorrow. Fingers crossed that everything will be OK!

Thats nice to hear! however, I haven't have luck trying to get in touch with them. I sent an email, as well as some phone calls no return form either of them. :( :?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20