Save $249 on a P3 Professional (now through 11/30)

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
Black Friday deals have started to show up on Amazon. You can get a Phantom 3 Professional with a free battery for only $1,159. That price is only available from now through Monday (while supplies last).

As always, make sure you buy from an authorized DJI dealer. Check out my list of authorized DJI dealers selling on Amazon. I'll update this list as more dealers lower their prices throughout the day.

2.png

This sale ends today. So, if you were waiting... now is your chance to save big :)

Do you think theese are the ones with the new motors and up dated shell?

It would be hard to tell if ordering from an authorized DJI dealer. It depends on how old their stock is. Either contact them before buying or buy directly from DJI.

i am waiting for dji to answer the phone now.
if they are the up dated ones i will get one.

Pictures depicted in ad above show new motors but there is no guarantee that you won't get old stock. Normally the deals are designed to finish the stock.

You will get the new motors & shell if you order from DJI directly.

i tried several times today to get one of theese but the payment would not go through

Who did you try ordering from?

Hmm. I just ordered a P3S from DJI about 3 hours ago -- and, it shipped 20 minutes ago.

Maybe try a different web browser?

IE, Chrome, or Firefox

Hmm. I just ordered a P3S from DJI about 3 hours ago -- and, it shipped 20 minutes ago.

Maybe try a different web browser?
did you use a credit card or pay pal?
i tried to use a credit card

I used the credit card option. You can pay with your credit card via PayPal too.

I only have a P3P. I want a P3S so I can reference it when needed as I'm helping people.

I only have a P3P. I want a P3S so I can reference it when needed as I'm helping people.
ok i already have a p3p and thought having a second with all the updates would be good at that price.
you can never have to many phantoms.
and if a bend one i still have a second one

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub