Save 15% on Phantom 4

Reaction score
I've never used this company before. I found them when I was looking for a boosted board. They give you 15% off your first purchase. Unless you are buying a boosted board or something less than $98. So, according to the email with the code I got from them, you could buy a phantom 4 and get a 15% discount.
Don't know much about the company except what's on their website. They meet you at home, work, or somewhere you feel comfortable and they show you how to setup and use your productat no additional charge. They will even charge batteries and update all firmware before the meeting if you want them too. If you don't, then check the box at checkout. If you don't want them to show you how to use it they will just drop it off to you.
Like I said. I've never used them before. Just heard about them today. Seems legit and I used my Amex card, so I'm not that concerned.
If anyone has used them before, please let me know how your experience went.
Thanks.
DJI Phantom 4

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Also, only available in LA, San Fran, Chicago, and NY. I'm driving an hour and a half to meet them at Starbucks to get my Boosted Board.

Update: I spoke with Boosted Boards this morning and they told me they are an authorized dealer for boosted boards and they highly recommend them. Not sure if they are an authorized DJI distributor but they seem like a legit company after talking to Boosted.

what is a Boosted Board?
An electric long board. I haven't road a skateboard since I was a kid. I got on a friend of mine's boosted board last week and was instantly addicted. Same as the first time a flew a phantom.
I'm going to mainly use it for transportation. I live on a small military installation and we only have one vehicle.

An electric long board. I haven't road a skateboard since I was a kid. I got on a friend of mine's boosted board last week and was instantly addicted. Same as the first time a flew a phantom.
I'm going to mainly use it for transportation. I live on a small military installation and we only have one vehicle.

awesome, which one did you get?

Haven't watched it yet. And people either love him or hate him. Oh well, he's doing a great job pushing sales of products I'm sure he's getting paid to use.

Not to mention he's got some mad flying skills when riding a bike or his boosted board.

awesome, which one did you get?
As of now I got the Dual +. That's what my buddy has and even though it's been awhile since I've rode a skateboard, I was doing 22mph on his and it was amazing. So, I couldn't settle for one of the slower boards. However, when I called boosted, they hinted that there new line of boards would be announced this week. I might be canceling my order and buying one of the new ones. They are supposed to be faster and have a lot longer range. Some of the other boards go 20-30 miles on a charge.

Haven't watched it yet. And people either love him or hate him. Oh well, he's doing a great job pushing sales of products I'm sure he's getting paid to use.

Not to mention he's got some mad flying skills when riding a bike or his boosted board.

I enjoy most of his vlogs. I started watching them mainly to get ideas. I'm starting to get into video production and I really like his style. Wether you like him or not, you have to admit he is very talented.

Oh well, he's doing a great job pushing sales of products I'm sure he's getting paid to use.

I asked boosted about him and he was never approached by them. He just loves their boards. She did say that after he bought three of them, and has been nonstop boasting about their company, they sent him a fourth one for free. But if you watch his videos. He gets a lot of stuff for free. He gets a million views a day. If I had an upcoming business, I would send him free products in hopes that he would like them and mention them in his vlogs.

Reactions: maseman88

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj