Savannah/Hilton Head/Bluffton/Beaufort area pilots?

Reaction score
Hello, I just got a phantom 3 professional about 2 weeks ago and so far I'm loving it. I live in Bluffton and would love to meet up with some other people into this hobby. I feel like I'm the only one out here in this area.

Here's a photo I took on my third flight at oscar frazier park.

Attachments

• DJI_0014.jpg
    DJI_0014.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 520
I'm in Savannah. Let's meet up sometime.
This is the bridge in Downtown Savamnah.

21d687692f241d798b42ecbacffbc8f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Tom Cack
Definitely, I'll message you! Here's a photo of the May River I did the other day.

Attachments

• sunset2.jpg
    sunset2.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 411
would like to get together. pic from Skidaway Narrows, Butter Bean Beach to the locals

Attachments

• DJI_0018.JPG
    DJI_0018.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 363
I live in Bluffton and I have a p3p and a p4 looking for other in the area who fly

Check out Savannah Quadcopters & Drone Racing Enthusiasts on Facebook. Fairly new group, but the guys I know in the group are friendly and do both Phantom flying and racing smaller quads.

I live in Bluffton and I have a p3p and a p4 looking for other in the area who fly
I live in Bluffton and am looking for people who love to fly, have their Part 107 certificate, and want to get more info about a commercial drone service that has started here. CrossFlight Sky Solutions is in the start up phase and we are looking for pilots/aviators who want to make some good money while having fun at the same time. We will train/supply quality pilots to collect data/media for: civil engineers, construction, agriculture, inspections, and just about anything someone can image. If this sounds at all interesting, you can reach me at: [email protected] or check out crossflightskysolutions.com We are one of the "incubator" businesses supported by the Don Ryan Center for Innovation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.