Satellite view full page

Reaction score
I was going through the menus with the aircraft, minus props sitting on a table, to learn them better. I enlarged the satellite map to full page, just experimenting, but now I can't get it back to original size and in the original location on the screen. I stopped and started the aircraft and the controller, touched every icon on the screen I can see and I continue to get a full page satellite view of the previous home point that was used. No 'regular' screen view.
Until I get that solved the aircraft is useless. Help please!

I was going through the menus with the aircraft, minus props sitting on a table, to learn them better. I enlarged the satellite map to full page, just experimenting, but now I can't get it back to original size and in the original location on the screen. I stopped and started the aircraft and the controller, touched every icon on the screen I can see and I continue to get a full page satellite view of the previous home point that was used. No 'regular' screen view.
Slide your screen left or right.

Isn't there a small camera view rectangle in the bottom corner?
Touch that to bring it up.

Sliding the screen just gave me more grid lines. I did click the view rectangle and got the main screen back. Thanks. I now lost/forgot how to choose satellite view instead of the grid with the home arrow within the grid.
A map of the menus with the accompanying sub menus would sure be helpful, Is there one out there and I just don't know about it. Right after illustrating the controls on the main components un the manual, there should a be a page or two of menus and how they change to sub-menus.

On my ipad mini, i double tap the screen to switch back and forth.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj