Santa brought two P3Ss

Reaction score
I've been searching on this forum for some time. Youtubing extensively getting ready for today.

Santa Had everything charged and calibrated before he brought them

My 8 year old son and myself had a blast today. Neither one of us had ever own a quad.

But with careful research and a little common sense we had a great time.

Still nervous and use extreme caution..

1a1227df9eef65918fe2a335170c830e.jpg

190b06f778bb731d91482b93d48db912.jpg

c82cced2e99fb6c33ebd960bb19df815.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Nice work, good to see you are are leading by example and hopefully won't be hearing about flyaways, crashed into a tree and the myriad of carnage stories that litter this forum.

Reactions: Dr. Klutz
I was the same when I bought my first Phantom. The first RTH event had me more anxious than being in the birthing room waiting for my son to be born. Ended up practicing every conceivable function, research some more, practice some more and so on. Very rewarding 'hobby' indeed.

Reactions: Dr. Klutz
I was the same when I bought my first Phantom. The first RTH event had me more anxious than being in the birthing room waiting for my son to be born. Ended up practicing every conceivable function, research some more, practice some more and so on. Very rewarding 'hobby' indeed.
Agrees about the apprehension side.

Very optimistic about having a good a fun hobby my son and I can enjoy.

We're going to Stone mountain tomorrow for two days. But we're not ready to fly like that yet.

Sent from my XT1254 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj