SanDisk Extreme Micro SDXC memory cards on sale today

Im sure there's someone on here using a 128gb with no problems.

Use the Amazon app on your phone to get the sale price at the register at Best Buy. They'll price match B&H and Amazon as long as they verify it themselves. I've saved hundreds of dollars shopping this way at BB. I typically look up what I'm about to purchase just to see if I can save a few bucks.

Amazon has sandisk 32gb for $10 right now, 64gb for $20 with prime shipping

I have a P3A on the way. How much space does a typical 1080P flight take on the card. Trying to judge whether I should pull the trigger on a 32 or 64gb card.
Bigger is always better.

Reactions: AirApparent
Curious what happens when you run the bigger card.

Just don't think it can access the extra 64 Gig, bigger isn't always better, but faster is. The extreme pro cards are on sale too and they read AND write very fast

Reactions: 30secs
you
I have a P3A on the way. How much space does a typical 1080P flight take on the card. Trying to judge whether I should pull the trigger on a 32 or 64gb card.
1min video recording on 1080P : 4 mbit/s x60s = 240 mb on 50 FPS for 1min the maximum
is 16mbit/s which will do you 980mb/1min but i think only the 4k version can do it, anw 32GB will do it for you as maximum ull have ~500mb/1min for FHD 1080P
hope this helps

This is the card you want from Amazon,
SanDisk Extreme PRO 32GB UHS-I/U3 Micro SDHC With 4K Ultra HD Ready
Read Up to 95MB/s ; Write Up to 90MB/s
Deluxe one year media recovery software (download offer)
on sale for 29.99

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj