San Francisco Pilots

Um, you realize BayLands Park is in TWO NO FLY ZONES correct? It's within 5 miles of Moffett Field, and San Jose Airport. Not trying to be a "debbie downer" here. But I think a better/safer location should be considered.

It's a long-time popular RC spot and we have never had any issues. On weekend mornings it's often full of RC enthusiasts. I've flown there a handful of times without any issues. We hope you can join!

It's a long-time popular RC spot and we have never had any issues. On weekend mornings it's often full of RC enthusiasts. I've flown there a handful of times without any issues. We hope you can join!
Ok, I am willing to check it out.

Reactions: Ariel@Hivemapper
Hello SF Group. Wanted to know if anyone had time to meet and discuss tips on the DJI P3P? Ive flown my craft 3 times (day and night) awesome fun. My issue is, I'm not getting the 4k results on my videos when uploading to YouTube. Let me know if anyone is interested to share tips, fly or meetup...I guess when the weather gets better!

Hello SF Group. Wanted to know if anyone had time to meet and discuss tips on the DJI P3P? Ive flown my craft 3 times (day and night) awesome fun. My issue is, I'm not getting the 4k results on my videos when uploading to YouTube. Let me know if anyone is interested to share tips, fly or meetup...I guess when the weather gets better!

Lots of experienced Phantom fliers will be out flying at this event that we will be hosting.

Drones in the Bay

I'd love a meet-up but I'm a nube and wouldn't have much to offer.

I went to the one in Dec. Just joined the meetup group so now I'll get the notices I assume. Thanks.

Will definitely try to participate. Coming from SF makes it an all day affair for me!

Did anyone attend last nights event hosted by Bryan Galusha at SF Drones Start Up and Krespy at Runaway? Very interesting stuff and well organized.

Will definitely try to participate. Coming from SF makes it an all day affair for me!

Did anyone attend last nights event hosted by Bryan Galusha at SF Drones Start Up and Krespy at Runaway? Very interesting stuff and well organized.
Wish I had known.

Anyone around east bay (Danville area) looking to get out and get some air? P3P here. Only a couple dozen flights so far but willing to find some great spots.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I may be up for it. Got any place in mind?

Anyone around east bay (Danville area) looking to get out and get some air? P3P here. Only a couple dozen flights so far but willing to find some great spots.

Hello,
I live in Concord, and have discovered a few great places to fly. Hit me up if you want to get together and I'll show you a couple of spots.

Meetup is doing another meetup in Sunnyvale on Sat. Heard hive mapper will be out there. I arranged my schedule so I can go. Can't wait to meet some other drone enthusiasts

Let me know, I have a P3P and a buddy has a new P4. We are out in Pacifica. I fly over the ocean mostly any they are new still. Happy to give pointers and help or just meetup to fly. I work out in Burlingame, but it's a no fly zone for good reasons..

I'm in SF. Let me know when you guys are planning on meeting. I've flown around Oyster point channel/Brisbane area. Also around SF! Not great video but check out my youtube flights Pstephana.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4