San Francisco Pilots

I'm in Redwood City or Portola Valley, I work in Foster City. I'm down to meet up as well, has anyone gone up by skyline and tried to get a shot of the fog over the ocean?
I have a few places to fly in Portola Valley but I'd like to hear where your spots are in the peninsula.

I'm in Fremont area, I fly over at Coyote hills in Newark , mission peak in Fremont, headed out today to the marsh area in Newark there is an old town and draw bridge that's abandoned I'm going to try and get some video of.

Flying a Vision 2+

Have a good flight, Julius717! I'd like to fly Mission Peak one of these days.

Picked a bad day to go to Mission peak, with new years everyone felt the need to hike the hill lol I'm sure in a couple weeks it will die down.

Only managed to get a small flight in

Here some pictures from Coyote hills park in Newark/fremont. Flew in about 30mph winds that day and she took it like a champ

malibusteve70 said:
No worries, I like flying alone anyways.

Just got mine out and comfortable with it. Will definitely be looking to fly more. The first time I flew it, I let the battery die and it did the return to home. It worked as it was supposed to, but it freaked me out and I didn't touch it for a few weeks. Took it out yesterday and got comfortable with it.

chefjness said:
TB_SF said:
Sounds good. I don't think it is letting me respond to your PM as of right now. I live in SF right by Golden Gate Park. Just getting the kit setup, it was a kit from B&H so there are quite a few parts and things to figure out.
I am near GG Park too. I practice at Big Rec when I get the chance.

I was planning on heading out there yesterday, but ended up going down to an elementary school field on the peninsula.

TB_SF said:
chefjness said:
TB_SF said:
Sounds good. I don't think it is letting me respond to your PM as of right now. I live in SF right by Golden Gate Park. Just getting the kit setup, it was a kit from B&H so there are quite a few parts and things to figure out.
I am near GG Park too. I practice at Big Rec when I get the chance.

I was planning on heading out there yesterday, but ended up going down to an elementary school field on the peninsula.

which field?

Heather School in San Carlos. Just in the open soccer area. Figured there would be less people there on the weekends. Nothing exciting, but a good place to practice.

I'm in SSF. Got a P2, and will install my camera and FPV this weekend. Would love to find some good places to practice shooting.

Hey guys,
we've had incredible weather in the bay so I went over to HMB on Saturday and got some flying time, take a look :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Cj9dSrpfU[/youtube]

im always flying around the bay, me ad by buddy with a P2 vision, I use a vision plus. we both ought P3s just waiting for them to come , heres some recent shots. one of the golden gate ffrom 2 weeks ago, absolute beautiful day, and the other is Niles canyon with mission peak way in the back

Attachments

• DJI00072.jpg
    DJI00072.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 502
  • goldenGate edit.jpg
    goldenGate edit.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 512
49er stadium from this morning, pretty windy or I would have got more

Attachments

• DJI00172.jpg
    DJI00172.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 413
I'm in Fremont area, I fly over at Coyote hills in Newark , mission peak in Fremont, headed out today to the marsh area in Newark there is an old town and draw bridge that's abandoned I'm going to try and get some video of.

Flying a Vision 2+
Hello, I live in Fremont, flying a p2v+v3. I'd love to fly sometime. I could definitely use some pointers..

Hello, I live in Fremont, flying a p2v+v3. I'd love to fly sometime. I could definitely use some pointers..

Yea I'm down. I usually try to fly early mornings on weekends. I got 2 little kids makes it hard to get away haha. But if you need some tips and help shoot me a PM and I can give you my number. I'm not a pro by any means but I feel pretty comfortable with my phantom.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers