San Francisco Phantom Dealer Needed

Reaction score
Hello All,

Just returned from Burning Man where I met a Phantom Pilot Suzie at Distrikt. She told me she bought her Phantom at a shop in San Francisco's SOMA Area. She even had a logo sticker for the shop on her quad. This place is not on the DJI Innovation page of dealers nor do they list any San Francisco based dealers.

Problem is I can't remember the name. I have googled every possible combination of words and nothing has come up. To confirm, a gentleman who owns a camera store in Palo alto said he saw a shop somewhere in that area she described and can't remember the exact location.

I'm tired of making over an hour drive down to San Jose to the Phantom Dealer there and get shitty Customer Service. I live in San Francisco. Does anyone have a link or name of this shop that obviously is flying wayyyyyy under the radar. It was called flycatch, sky catch, a fairly cool but not obvious name. Help Please?! If you do a 30 second search on google and find it, please tell me your search parameters (I am a Diagnostician by trade). I have put quad, quadcopter, sale, shop, retail, rc, radio control, helicopter, uav, nazz, soma, san francisco, drone........in every possible combination and got no hits.

thanks,
william

Dear Mods: there is no commercial intention with my post. I'm just tired of driving for hours anytime there is an issue with my quad and there have been several. This place would be 15 minutes from my house.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic