Samsuns s7 issue

Reaction score
Could someone inform us when The APP will be compatible with Samsung s7 Galaxy

Still got enormus issue after New Samsung update... I still cant use The s7 Samsung even with sidelode i startig To lose My minde

What do you need help with?

What do you need help with?

Still got enormus issue after New Samsung update... I still cant use The s7 Samsung even with sidelode i startig To lose My mind when will The APP be availeble for Android ... Sidelode dont work i tried everithing after New Samsung update

What happens when you attempt to sideload it?

It would be best to try a different device then. I've seen several threads saying the S7 either doesn't work at all or the performance is poor in DJI GO.

Could someone inform us when The APP will be compatible with Samsung s7 Galaxy
...Simon, I can confirm that DJI-Go v283 does in fact Work with the Galaxy Note7 (Android v601) & the P4, and due to the Brightness of the
Note7 using it in direct sunlight is no where near as difficult as any of the other phones or tablets I've tried.. the 7 is a much narrower
device (relatively speaking) than even the Note2.. the 'Edge' or curved screen makes access to the upr options of the DJI-Go app a bit
more 'difficult' if thats the right word, but that same issue makes it nice 'n snug in the remote ctrl's holder/stand.. Oh and the Map thumbnail
is swapped to the Left-Side (again due to the narrow scrn/body).. it works with the stock/supplied USB Type-A -to- Type-C Cable and also
with reg Type-A -to- Type-B (MicroUSB) with the stock/supplied Type-B -to- Type-C Adapt.. I would start looking elsewhere for the connection
issue...
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers