Samsung tablet will not connect to P4P

Reaction score
I've tried everything from USB debugging to going all out and rooting the tablet. Nothing works. My iPhone 6s Plus works flawlessly with no hesitations. If anyone has any suggestions please respond, I would love to use my tablet as my active display

Thanks,
Travis P

I've tried everything from USB debugging to going all out and rooting the tablet. Nothing works. My iPhone 6s Plus works flawlessly with no hesitations. If anyone has any suggestions please respond, I would love to use my tablet as my active display

Thanks,
Travis P
Hi im useing samung tab A works good,,thinking,,tryed reloading djigo4 app???

Reactions: Travis504
I have had problems with my Galaxy Tab S 8.4 connecting to Litchi, but they connect to DJI Go easily. I never did get it to work with Litchi, but Ultimate Flight and DJI Go ,,no problems.

You do have to go through usb debugging and unknown sources like it sounds like you have.

I have had problems with my Galaxy Tab S 8.4 connecting to Litchi, but they connect to DJI Go easily. I never did get it to work with Litchi, but Ultimate Flight and DJI Go ,,no problems.

You do have to go through usb debugging and unknown sources like it sounds like you have.
Yes I've tried both with no luck unfortunately. I'm going to try a factory reset as a last resort. If not I'll just have to wait until a future app update that hopefully resolves my issue. Thanks for the response

If you hook up the tablet using the DJI app, and then try use the Litchi, it default the USB to the DJI and won't allow the Litchi to run. You have to open the app in the settings and clear the default setting for the DJI app.

I run a Samsung S7, a Samsung 10.1 tablet and a Samsung Tab 2 without a hitch with both Litchi and DJI Go 4

No root is needed. Try clearing the default USB setting in the App setting.

If you hook up the tablet using the DJI app, and then try use the Litchi, it default the USB to the DJI and won't allow the Litchi to run. You have to open the app in the settings and clear the default setting for the DJI app.

I run a Samsung S7, a Samsung 10.1 tablet and a Samsung Tab 2 without a hitch with both Litchi and DJI Go 4

Yeah I know. I bought a second tablet thinking that would work. I thought I would have a tablet just for Litchi. N O T.

So for me with Litchi I am 0 for 2 on the Sammy. And I'm no novice, as I rooted an AT&T tablet which is nigh to impossible.

My tablet now connects, but the video feed last for less than a minute before a signal loss. RC is connected as I can still tilt the gimbal. Now my problem is signal.

With my Tab S2, I have to turn it on after the remote control is powered up and running.

If you are using IOS without a problem, confirm you are using the correct micro USB/USB for Android. The IOS uses a different connector and works with all connections. There are multiple micro USB /USB connectors that work only for charging and DO NOT work for data.

This may be the issue.

Thanks,
Travis P
Some people have noticed problem with Samsung..in my home we all had Samsung tablets before I got my Remote pilot License but for DJI drones, ipad is best

Thanks,
Travis P
I have the same problem connecting with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. The connection is really flaky. I noticed the problem after OS update. Hasn't work well since. I finally bought an IPAD pro. Connection is rock solid, but I like the Android version of Litchi much better.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.