Samsung Tablet Help

Reaction score
Okay,
Here is the situation, I bought a samsung galaxy pro tab for my phantom, I was previously using a Iphone 4s. Installed Iluvcoffee's app and seems to work fine. However when I go to watch videos on the tablet it says it can't play them. photos are fine. This is a brand new tablet. I can't watch them through the wifi album either. However when I pull the card and put it into my PC they work fine. Also when I use my old iphone everything works like normal. However on my iphone I have the regular DJI app. Can't see why coffees app would affect it but I don't know. Any thoughts? Also anyone know if the regular DJI vision+ app is on the play store? I can't seem to find it....

So here is something even more interesting. I can pull videos off my PC that I filmed with my Vision 2+ Version 3 I sent back to BH a week ago. load them on a micro sd card and they play no problem. However videos from the new one PV2+ I got the other day can't be viewed on my tablet, but can be on my iphone and pc..... Not sure what is going on....why would old videos from 2 weeks ago work on it but new ones won't?

I use a Samsung Galaxy Pro Tab 8.4 with the iluvcoffee app and have no problem viewing the videos on the tablet or through the app. The only time I couldn't play a video was when I hadn't stopped the video before turning off the Phantom after a flight. In such cases, you have to reinsert the card into the Phantom, power it up, wait a few seconds, and then power it down again. Then the video can be played - but you loose a few seconds from the end of the video. You always need to stop filming before you power off the quad. But if that isn't the root of your problem, then I'm at a loss.

I just solved the mystery! I had my camera setting at 1080i 60 wide. Apparently that codes the video file differently then the other resolutions. When I reduced it to the 1080 30 which I shot all my other videos in it worked fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31