I was having trouble finding a sunshade for my Tab Pro 10.1. Did some searching here and found some nice DYI sunshades. I used them a starting point and made my own. My prototype was made out of cardboard. I tested it and it worked well. So I picked up some 3/16th inch thick black foam board from Hobby Lobby. To make a better looking sunshade. I had some digital camouflage tape and used that to hide some of the uneven cuts along the edges as well as add some some strength to the folds. I used Velcro in a few spots so that it can be broken down and stored/transported flat. Many thanks to everyone that posts here, I am new to the hobby and have learned a lot from this forum. Sometime down the road I hope to be able to contribute more than I can now.