Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. Phantom Juice

So a Samsung tab a would not work for the P4? I've been using it for my bebop 2 but I'm getting ticked with Parrot and I'm thinking about switching over.

2. ScopeTech

Should work just fine.

3. msinger

Approved Vendor

It's not the fastest tablet, but it works okay for me when flying the P3. The P4 also uses DJI GO, so the required mobile device specs will be the same.

4. Phantom Juice

5. Marcolo

Hi there,
    I just bought the tab a 7" but app freezes Approx 2 Minutes after enterIng Camera view.
    Tab is Set to developer mode.
    Do You have the Trick for me?
    Any ideas highly appreciated. ..
    Thanks, Marc

6. msinger

Approved Vendor

The Tab A isn't the fastest kid on the block, but I was able to get mine working after configuring it properly. Check out the tips in this thread.

7. johnnyeaker

msinger - had a hard time finding the info in that thread. Can you share here what you did to your Tab A to get best video feed?
    I'm noticing a little lag out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

8. GMack

I installed Zapper in the tips msinger mentioned above on my Android S6 Edge phone and tablet when I was having video feed issues. I was surprised at how much crap is running in the tablet in the background on Android for Zapper to kill. Also, installed a Camera Blocker app and it showed 80 apps have access to the camera on the phone! Seems the only fix is if you can root the device's OS to basics somehow, and not install apps that constantly want to do something in the background. I don't know if it can be done as I pretty much gave up on Android devices for the P4 due to feed issues.

I don't know if Apple runs so much background crap over Android, but I find it odd that my Android tablet battery drains a lot faster than the iPad side-by-side. I'm surprised at times when I open the Apple and it is still 100%, and the Android is showing a 68% charge so something is running there to drain it.

Mack