Samsung S2 can't connect

It was a T713. What's the difference between the two? Other than the T710 seems to work.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Edit: Never mind, different chip set (snap dragon)

Correct...T710 in the middle.
5c0aa4a20fff78d3a55709c0369953b1.jpg

Last edited:
What model s2 do you have?

"T713 are having issues with the DJI GO app"

Galaxy Tab S2 GPS question

It's a T813.

The S2 is only a few weeks old, and is actually the wifes'. I decided yesterday to say "Sod it", and went and bought an iPad Air 2. RC on, P4 on, Start Go and plug in, Fully connected.

So I've solved the issue for me, and have a dedicated tablet now, so sorry can't help with the S2 issue now, as I won't use it again.

I'm having the same problem with a Samsung Tab A 9.7 SM-T550. I have two of them and I can't get either one of them to connect to my phantom 4 but both will connect to my Samsung S2 9.7. I feel like returning the two Tab A for another S2 but worried about getting a newer model of the S2 and having the same problem.

I've tried all the steps here with out any luck. Any other things to try before I return them for a S2?

Thank you for your time!

I found a T710... And as expected, it works great! Thank you for ferreting out the issue. I'm sure dji will supply an update for the 713 eventually, but it would have been very frustrating until then.

Mike

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: CANEKiTA
I have the P4 with the Samsung S2. I was extremely frustrated with the inconsistencies with tethering and linking the controller with the DJI GO app. After a few hundred different sequences, I found one that works and made a youtube video of the process.

Be sure to clear any "memory of the connected device" of the tablet when connecting to the radio.. never check the checkbox when the flash screen appears.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20