Samsung phones and app conflicts

Reaction score
Hi all. I have Samsung Galaxy S5, and have found there to be a conflict between Litchi and DJI Go. Both cannot be simultaneously installed, it seems. I have been playing with Litchi in baby steps, but find that DJI Go has a few virtues that I'd like to access on occasion.... battery cell info, firmware status, etc. So, what Samsung phones work well with multiple apps installed? Another question... do parameters set in one app override those set in another? An example... would a RTL height set in DJI go be overridden by Litchi? I've tried to keep a RTL of 250, as we have some undulating terrain and high trees in our locale. I'D hate to somehow corrupt that setting with an app conflictm Advice on best phones? Thanks

I currently use a galaxy s4 and s6 with litchi and dji installed. I have not run into this issue. I'd delete both programs and start over.

Unfortunately, I have the S5, and I just found out that there is a
'Known Issue' with the S5... DJI software cannot be installed with any other drone app on this phone. I was hoping to be able to designate either DJI or Litchi as the 'default app.' Do I want to spend $800 to upgrade to an newer phone? Probably not...

Reactions: Simzy666

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20