Samsung or iphone upgrade

Reaction score
Hi there prob a post somewhere already but. Due for a phone upgrade early next month and undecided whether to go for iphone or upgrade my samsung s3 so I can use the phone for the phantom. After upgrade I have it for 1 and half years so swithering which way to go. Any encouragement would be great :).

Hi there prob a post somewhere already but. Due for a phone upgrade early next month and undecided whether to go for iphone or upgrade my samsung s3 so I can use the phone for the phantom. After upgrade I have it for 1 and half years so swithering which way to go. Any encouragement would be great :).

I use an iPhone 6+ for both the drone and to make calls due to the marginal reception in the area where I live. It does both jobs very well and is much more reliable than the wife's Samsung which is a piece of junk. I cannot comment on whether either phone would be a better proposition for use as a drone only device as I can't afford two separate units, but I have never had any issues with either updates on the iPhone or in use with the quad controller. Expensive but reliable.

Reactions: Thebigman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen