Samsung Note Pro 12.2

Reaction score
Hey guys is anyone using the Samsung Note Pro 12.2 with the DJI GO app? I know the list shows the Tab pro 12.2 as the compatible one but the tablets are essentially the same. Thanks for any help

I've used mine before - it's BEAUTIFUL! Well, other than being a typical shitty android product. The viewing area was great and as always built in Verizon service provides more than enough data power for maps/streaming/ect.

However this was done with the thing laying on my vehicles back window wedged up against the trunk lol - Need a tablet extender for it. I'm hoping to find a good one before my trip in July! May also need an upgraded RC base mount. I got an aluminum one to replace the plastic base mount but I think one that's metal with lil feet on the bottom would help out even more with wobble wobble.

I've used mine before - it's BEAUTIFUL! Well, other than being a typical shitty android product. The viewing area was great and as always built in Verizon service provides more than enough data power for maps/streaming/ect.

However this was done with the thing laying on my vehicles back window wedged up against the trunk lol - Need a tablet extender for it. I'm hoping to find a good one before my trip in July! May also need an upgraded RC base mount. I got an aluminum one to replace the plastic base mount but I think one that's metal with lil feet on the bottom would help out even more with wobble wobble.
This is what I use for it
FB_IMG_1465354695702.jpg
FB_IMG_1465354708159.jpg

I'm confused.. that one you listed works with the 12.2 tablet?

The ad says 10" tablets. Otherwise I would have bought one

The ad says 10" tablets. Otherwise I would have bought one
Don't know what to tell you bro mine fits perfect. I think they mean to fit with the tablet case I guess. My 12.2 fits just fine.

It works with any kind of tablet. The stock remote controller holder can hold a tablet that is up to 6.75 inches wide. With that attached, you can hold a tablet that is up to about 8.25 inches wide.

Good to know. Ordered one. I have a trip end of July and well.. it'll be nice sitting on the beach laying back in my chair flying on my Note 12.2 vs the 7" tab pro

That same seller (and others) are selling that extender via Amazon Prime here. It's about $2 more, but you'll be able to get it in 2 days.

Reactions: Rueben
sweet.. Same seller. $3 more and I get it Thursday instead of sometime in early July.

Go figure.

Eh - this will be good tho. Thanks for the link!!

Using tab note 10.1 2014 edition , got some problem that that usb connector at the bottom [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
For now i'm using external tripod to take off the phantom
ceb201c22d49c40b723157dd5239250b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers