Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Samsung Galaxy Tab4, 7inch

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by TomWolves, Apr 9, 2015.

1. TomWolves

Are there any other pilots here using a Samsung Galaxy Tab4 7 inch?, and if so, does your Altitude and Radar work on your ground station APP. What I mean is: is it showing the right direction and altitude when you descend? The GPS checker App that I downloaded says The app says " this phone does not have a compass sensor. Compass functions will be disabled in the program."
    I am having a problem while flying the radar on my app , and I am curious if anyone else that has a Tab4 has the same issue. Thank you
    APP Radar04092015EditedC.jpg

#1 TomWolves, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  2. CyberCitizen

I Have The Galaxy Tab 3 Lite And I Know It Doesn't Have A Compass So I Knew I Wouldnt Have Those Features. I Remember Seeing Someone On Facebook With A Similar Issue On The Galaxy 4 Tab That The Compass Wasn't Working Or It Might Of Been A Galaxy 2 Tab.

3. TomWolves

Okay so it is normal then?, people tell me I got-ta do this, got-ta do that, when all along it is the tablet, which is fine.Geeez's know wonder these birds get so F@#5 up. I will just have to live without it until I can get a tablet that has GPS.

4. CyberCitizen

Is It The 4 Or The Lite. I Believe The 4 Should Have GPS.

5. TomWolves

Naw, it is the Tab4 7 inch. one time I downloaded a Compass App from Goggle play store, and the compass would not work nor calibrate.