Samsung Galaxy tab s2

Not to be trite, as I saw your previous thread, but you did flip it over didn't you? I have essentially the same tablet and mine is OK.

EDIT: I just tried it in my S5 phone and the Tab S and the orientation is the same. I assume other cables work, right? If the cable is defective, just throw it away, get another cable and go on with life.

OK these are some screenshots from my Tab S of the home screen with DJI and Ultimate flight installed and the settings page

Attachments

• Homescreen.jpg
    Homescreen.jpg
    954.9 KB · Views: 341
  • settings.jpg
    settings.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 341
Ok and what after that I have tried more than 1 cable and even the ones that will plug in to the tablet will not connect to the controller only the one that came with the tablet

Sent from my SM-G930V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ok and what after that I have tried more than 1 cable and even the ones that will plug in to the tablet will not connect to the controller only the one that came with the tablet

Sent from my SM-G930V using PhantomPilots mobile app
That's about all I can think of right now. I would be surprised if you had a handful of bad cables, and all USB cables are supposed to be the same. I must have half a dozen different cables I use with my S 8.4 LTE and they all seem to be the same. At least you have one which works?

I use a 10.7" Tab S2 with no problems. However, I have found that some Samsung products become quite picky about cables over time, probably due to the micro USB charging port wearing out or collecting enough dirt and lint that the plugs of some cables can't make contact. There are lots of YouTubes and blogs out there discussing how to carefully clean the micro USB port. You might want to try that.

I think the S2 has new features that does not play nicely with DJI or Litchi. In fact Litchi is too buggy for the $25 cost. I am retuirning both the S2 and asking for a refund from Litchi.

I think the S2 has new features that does not play nicely with DJI or Litchi. In fact Litchi is too buggy for the $25 cost. I am retuirning both the S2 and asking for a refund from Litchi.

I've used my S2 exclusively with Litchi to fly my P3A for 18 months or so.

I never had any issues with either of them.

I now use my S2 with my P4P, again no issues, but I haven't used Litchi with the P4P yet.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj