Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 wants to update firmware

Reaction score
My S2 wants to update to 7.00 Nougat. I am currently on 6.0.1. I had a big problem with the last major update (Lollipop?) being able to access DJI Go and Litchi. Somewhere along the line, about 6 months ago, they must have patched it because it works again. Now I'm nervous about this update. Has anyone tried it?

I also use a Samsung S2 8" tablet, but I can't update the current version (6.0.1).
Manual update is giving me the message that I already run the latest version, hence I cannot answer your question.

My S2 wants to update to 7.00 Nougat. I am currently on 6.0.1. I had a big problem with the last major update (Lollipop?) being able to access DJI Go and Litchi. Somewhere along the line, about 6 months ago, they must have patched it because it works again. Now I'm nervous about this update. Has anyone tried it?

I just updated my S2 today. I'm gonna fly with it tomorrow evening and will let you know.

OK, so I have used my updated S2 for 2 days now multiple times with DJI GO and Litchi with both the P3S and P3P with no problems.

Thanks for the reply! Just to confirm, when you turn on the remote with it connected to the tablet, you get a message asking which program, GO or Litchi, you want to open and the choice of "Just Once" or "Always"?

Thanks for the reply! Just to confirm, when you turn on the remote with it connected to the tablet, you get a message asking which program, GO or Litchi, you want to open and the choice of "Just Once" or "Always"?

You only get that choice message if you haven't hit Always at any time on either app when asked.
FYI people have had issues with nougat on several devices. If it works I wouldn't update.

Reactions: KCadby

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj