Samsung galaxy tab S 8.4 LTE

Reaction score
Time to buy a tablet for my P3.

Since I want to stick to Android I am considerimg

Does anyone have any experience with that tablet & P3.
I've heard some complaining about lags?

Will apprecaite your opinions as not much time left ! Thanks!

Reactions: Brad Vickery

I have the wifi version of that tab and it works great imo...not sure if by lag people mean latency and if that is what they mean all devices have latency and its no worse on the tab s....its also the best in terms to outdoor visibility. I'm running a custom touchwiz lollipop rom on mine and device remains very cool even after a 20min flight. Only downside I've found is that it can't playback 4k video 2k and 1080p 60fps plays flawlessly though.....so to review my sd footage in the field i use my note 4 and a otg cable with card reader for sdcard.

Video was choppy on the one I bought and returned. I even rooted it and tried a custom rom. It had a stutter to the live video feed. Then I tried live streaming it to shou and that brought it to its knees. Put it back to stock and returned it.

Only android device that truly runs it perfectly is the nvidia shield tablet.

Thats what I got and works great with my P3.

Had the Galaxy Tab 10". Went through all of the steps to make it work. Turn off video caching, delete all apps, roll back Google, use app killer for bloat ware, etc. I still had lags and crashes. I've always been an Android guy but decided to try the IPad Air 2 based on suggestions here and I haven't had any of those issues with it. The video is smooth, with no lags, without having to jump through hoops or turn off video caching. I know you want to stick with Android (I did too), but do yourself a favor and check out the other threads on this topic.

I have the wifi 8.4" tab s and it runs the Go app and Litchi very well.....btw i have my Playstore Service rolled back as there were problems a few months back so it was a requirement for best performance back then and i figure leave well enough alone, although the latest version on Playstore is said to fix the issue. Tab S is a great, bright, powerful tablet.

I have Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 works great,screen and preforments where better then my ipad mini2 so i sold that one:)

iPad Mini 4 has been great. No lag, screen does well with glare, hasn't even gotten warm at all. I never tried the android so I can't say. But the new mini 4 is great, and from what I read the iPad Air 2 is great also

Never had a problem at all. Works fine!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers