Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 - LAGS?!

Reaction score
Hey all

Just received my galaxy tab pro 8.4 and tried the first flight today. Android 4.4.2.
I ordered used one from amazon. 140 dollars.
Came in a gr8 shape. Factory reset.
Nothing installed besides factory apps and dji go.

Today it was pretty windy so when couldn't fly much. But 4 minutes I flew video was pretty laggy.
Video cache wasn't turned off in dji go. But I wasn't recording either so I don't think that's the reason..

I'll try again tomorrow. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-T320 using PhantomPilots mobile app

My Samsung Galaxy Tap Pro 10.1 came down with laggy video once. The cure was to uninstall the ap and reinstall it. Been fine ever since.

Hmm, I have no lag issues with mine weather I am caching video or not. When I first got it (over a year ago) I did have some compatibility issues with DJI Go, I ended up rolling back Google Services to cure that, other than that I have had no issues.

Hmm, I have no lag issues with mine weather I am caching video or not. When I first got it (over a year ago) I did have some compatibility issues with DJI Go, I ended up rolling back Google Services to cure that, other than that I have had no issues.
Check this vid. In the end u can see how it lags when rotating.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hmm, The lag looks pretty minimal too me. The next time I have mine out I will check to see if there is a difference. You could make sure your in airplane mode and get an app killer and kill all un-necessary apps before you fly...

Hmm, The lag looks pretty minimal too me. The next time I have mine out I will check to see if there is a difference. You could make sure your in airplane mode and get an app killer and kill all un-necessary apps before you fly...
I cache maps with wifi and after go to airplane mode. Just installeed task killer. Ill see if thay helps.

Plz report back whenever you check if yours is lagging or not

Thx

I did not get a battery charged so I couldn't fly, this is hand held... wifi on, GPS on, did NOT kill any apps, not recording. I had no noticeable lag.

I did not get a battery charged so I couldn't fly, this is hand held... wifi on, GPS on, did NOT kill any apps, not recording. I had no noticeable lag.
Hey, thanks!
But without flying mine isn't lagging either. Its the distance that makes lag happen :) Whenever you fly, please check if it lags like that, on my video ;)

Thanks alot again.
Btw, beautiful yard :)

If it's distance related, then it probably has nothing to do with your tablet. What phantom series are you flying?

Thanks for the yard compliment, the recent rains sure greened it up!

Reactions: t2adze
If it's distance related, then it probably has nothing to do with your tablet. What phantom series are you flying?

Thanks for the yard compliment, the recent rains sure greened it up!
I am flying P3 Advanced.
Actually i cant agree about the distance related. Because, i do also own galaxy tab 3 10.1 which when i test it at home, has no lag whatsoever.
But in the "field" its awfull.
Maybe on a longer distance its harder to digest info? I dont know :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers