Samsung Galaxy Tab A Tablet

Reaction score
Just got this tablet... Does anyone have experience with running the GoApp with this device? I'm currently running the app on my iPad mini 2 which seems to be OK, but am interested in what Android users think. Thanks.

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

I use it and like it. Sometimes I do get lag but its still good.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Can you determine if your tab is the newer version (model T580)? The older version uses a quad 1.2 GHz CPU and the new one uses a 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa-Core CPU. The new version should have Android 6 installed. The newer one should definitely handle the Go app smoothly but the earlier version may be a little too slow. That being said, I have used a Motorola Moto G with a 1.2 GHz quad core CPU with good results on P3A & P3P. YMMV. Be sure to kill all unnecessary apps that may be running in the background.

I first started having the problem when I upgraded my galaxy tab 2s to Android 6. Everything was good with 5.

Last edited:
I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab A and when I connect it to the DJI Controller via the USB hardwire the Tab A says "Disconnected" I have no idea as to why either.

Turn the pad completely off.
The last thing once bird and control on and cable connected.
Is to turn on pad, it will come on automatically take you to app and camera is connected.

Sent from my SM-T350 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: AJLebeau
Can you determine if your tab is the newer version (model T580)? The older version uses a quad 1.2 GHz CPU and the new one uses a 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa-Core CPU. The new version should have Android 6 installed. The newer one should definitely handle the Go app smoothly but the earlier version may be a little too slow. That being said, I have used a Motorola Moto G with a 1.2 GHz quad core CPU with good results on P3A & P3P. YMMV. Be sure to kill all unnecessary apps that may be running in the background.

I just got my Samsung Tab A6 7" (SM T280) to work by disabling several "bloatware" apps from Samsung, and enabling developer mode. The only other app I use is FB reader and I have a bunch of .epub books for reading. I killed notifications from gmail and google as well. Also disabled Samsung Push (you just about get messages that your Tab will blowup then burn then you will die if you disable Samsung Push). At $126.00 it's a deal!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik