Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 lite users

Reaction score
I just bought one of these tablets for use exclusively with my Vision Plus. My iPhone 5s just isn't cutting it due to the screen size and my old eyes. Anyway, I wanted to see from some of you guys that already use this tablet how you would suggest I set it up so that it works at its best. I've already downloaded the DJI Vision + app and got it up and running. Ground Station also appears to working as it should. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Sounds like you need to give advice to us. :) Please keep us all informed here all that you find out.
It should work just like your phone. You may create a three side sun blocker shield.
Remember, the tablet/phone shows you what the camera is seeing. It DOES NOT show you that there is pole to the left that you are just about ready to hit.
LOS : Line of Sight ... very important.

Could you provide an update with the performance of the Galaxy Tab 3? Or if anyone else is using the TB 3, please chime in.

Thanks

After using it for 4 flights now the Tab 3 Lite has actually worked very well. I've not lost connection any at all. The larger screen is a big improvement over using my iPhone 5. The one thing I make sure to do is clear the cache when starting up to free up as much memory as possible for the DJI app to do it's thing. I also make sure that no other apps are running. So far so good.....

I got a 7 inch tab ( not 100% on the 2 or 3 aspect ) i need to set the FPV view to 640 x 480 ( only 15fps ) if the res is 320 x 240 it looks like I'm playing minecraft.

I have the Galaxy S3 7", it works great (with the exception of the glare). About the only thing I did not like was the size of the fonts; I Rooted the device to a Stock Root, and the Galaxy is just awsome, with the rooted device I was able to install the modified Vision App (Havne't tested it yet), and was able to increase the size of the app and fonts...
Taking no credit for it, I would like to pay thanks to those developers for sharing all of your work on this forum.

Can anyone help I just used a galaxy tab 3 lite in the store to see if dji go was compatible and it was, in store. I get one home and it says device not compatible with this version. Any ideas?

Hey guys need help...when using the galaxy 7 in tab how do you guys mount it? Do anyone have any pics
I set out to buy a Tab3 Lite for dedicated use with my P2V+ as well, but they had a Tab4 on for not a lot more money so I bought that instead. I don't think a lot of difference, but bigger number, gotta be better right :) ?
Anyway, couldn't download from Google Play so downloaded APK from DJI site and it seems to be working fine, nice to have the 7" screen.
But same question as Farley, what are you guys using for device holder? So far I've just been setting it on a sawhorse while I fly, would be nice to have it mounted on controller.

There's a thread on here to do it. You have to drill a hole. Real easy to do. Search inspire tab mount. I send the link but I can't figure how to do it in tap talk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20