Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 10", with remote mount & case

Reaction score
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 10.1", 16GB, WiFi

I bought this and made the mount, right before I heard about the Epson Moverio Glasses, which I wound up buying. I used the tablet on a few flights, then switched over to the Moverio Glasses. As long as I have the glasses, I can't see ever using the tablet again. I have no use for the tablet, as I prefer a laptop for portable use. The tablet is like new, with absolutely no signs of use, and no marks or scratches on front or back. Works perfectly.

I designed the mount myself, and found the closer to your body, the better the center of gravity is, so it's mounted for balance. This is less fatiguing on a long flight. You will need to add a piece of Velcro on your remote, so the mount doesn't move side to side. It is very secure once the pin locks it in place. If you don't buy the tablet feel free to copy the design, but you will have to do some aluminum welding, since it's made out of aluminum.

Anyway, it includes a carry pouch, charger and cable. Only what you see in the photos.

$216.00 delivered to U.S. addresses only (lower 48 only). Paypal only.

Local pickup for $200.00 cash in the Westchester County NY area, or Danbury, CT area.

Attachments

• tablet-1.jpg
    tablet-1.jpg
    643.2 KB · Views: 592
  • tablet-2.jpg
    tablet-2.jpg
    519.5 KB · Views: 614
  • tablet-3.jpg
    tablet-3.jpg
    651.9 KB · Views: 613
  • tablet-4.jpg
    tablet-4.jpg