Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Vision App issue/problem

Reaction score
The DJI Vision App loaded fine on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. The first screen with camera, Album, News, and Settings. Green light on Camera connected, and blue light on internet connected. When I select Camera it flashes up and then goes back to the first screen. Does the same with Album and settings. I have the Tab with the lastest updates, 4.0+. Had no errors loading. Removed and loaded from DJI web site same issue. Cleared cache, rebooted, still the same issue. Shows my Phantom SSID as green. Looking for any ideas on what could be wrong. I am guessing it is with my Tablet and possibly a setting.
Mike

Found the solution. Go to settings, developer options and make sure all options are off. Specifically USB debugging.

Interesting! I have the same problem with my Tab2 10.1. I can not find developer options!
Can you give me some advice?
Gunnar

vagspel said:
Interesting! I have the same problem with my Tab2 10.1. I can not find developer options!
Can you give me some advice?
Gunnar

There's a sequence of menu presses that you use to enable the developer options in the new Android versions. Go to Settings->General. If enabled, Developer options are on that menu. If not enabled, try Settings->General->About Device and press the Build Number a couple of times. You should now have a new menu item - Settings->General->Developer Options.

Bingo! But only half way ;-) Developer Options open but nothing was checked!! Still same problem! GR-P5100 Android-version 4.2.2

Sorry, the USB was checked but gray so I cannot uncheck it!!

RTFM :) I got it unchecked but still no go.
Had this question with DJI support and got this answer: "and you can find it in our manual page 33, samsung tablet is not on the recommend list."
Maybe that is the whole answer it does not work on the 10.1 TAB 2 !!
Thanks for your help.
Did a small test and the rest works fantastic.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0cfea7z8z1cq ... 20film.mp4
Will be up in half hour :)

It seems to work on the Galaxy Tab 10.2 but not my Motorola Xoom. I had to manually install it on the Tab. I'm going to test it out tonight as soon as my wife is done playing Candy Crush. :)

I just did a quick test with my new Galaxy Tab. It worked great. I had to manually install the apk file because it wasn't listed in the app store. So, +1 for the ground station and waypoints on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 model SM-T530NU with droid 4.4.2.

It's cool flying FPV with the big screen.

Problem solved!
In Developer Options in the right upper corner just turn of and on the switch, the usb check is turned of and everything works with no problems.
Thanks to Samsung support in Sweden :)
//gunnar

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic