Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Lagging

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Help' started by stuartWwilson, Dec 13, 2014.

1. stuartWwilson

Hi there My Phantom Vision Plus Is lagging its 10.1 running jellybean. Will do the mod for the 5 db antenna. I any version of android work better with th Galaxy tab? All help appreciated. Stuart

2. dacfile

All I can say, I spent six weeks attempting to get a Samsung Galaxy 3 cellphone, a Samsung Tab 3 and a Samsung Tab 4 both 7" to work properly with the DJI App. The cellphone finally worked when I removed every app and other whistles and bells from it and had no phone service, placed in it the airplane mode w. wi-fi scan off. But the screen is so small. The Samsung Tablets never worked properly. FPV dropped every 30+ seconds and had to be reset. I did both TX and wi-fi antenna mods and it did not help with the Samsungs.

I am using a GOOGLE Nexus 7" by Asus, it works perfect with my P2V+!

3. jdpowell

I have used a Samsung Galaxy SIII and currently use a Samsung 7.0 Tab 2. Both work fine after I set the video update resolution and speed to lower values. I'd have to look to see the exact settings.

4. stuartWwilson

Thank you for the advice, I have dropped the video resolution, and will see if that works. regards Stuart

5. stuartWwilson

Seems To have Improved the lagging and drop out thanks