Samsung Galaxy 3 tab SM-T110

I was thinking about the Tab 3 Lite but I went with the samsung galaxy tab 4 since I got it for the same price. The Tab 4 runs great but I had to do a few things first.

My suggestion would be to uninstall all of the apps thats you dont need on it so the DJI GO APP can run smoothly and with no lag. I also use Zapper Task Killer before I open the app to close any processes running on the tablet.

I'm not sure if this is with an old firmware update, but I was told to download the DJI GO APP straight from the DJI website on your computer then transfer it to your tablet instead of downloading it from the Google Play Store.

I was also told to disable google play services, but I havent had any issues with it causing lag and I have to leave it enabled for GPS anyway.

I got one yesterday, only problem is it is a VERY tight fit in the cradle, I used a bit of silicone lubricant to slide it in bit by bit, support the end that you are pushing towards, it does go in eventually and the bonus is it is never going to fall out ! This was bought to be used dedicated for use with P3P so not an issue, if you want use it for other things it will be. Initially had an issue downloading the apk from Google play as it said the device was not compatible, went another way to get it and it was faultless installation and configuration. Video crisp and clear.

I got one yesterday, only problem is it is a VERY tight fit in the cradle, I used a bit of silicone lubricant to slide it in bit by bit, support the end that you are pushing towards, it does go in eventually and the bonus is it is never going to fall out ! This was bought to be used dedicated for use with P3P so not an issue, if you want use it for other things it will be. Initially had an issue downloading the apk from Google play as it said the device was not compatible, went another way to get it and it was faultless installation and configuration. Video crisp and clear.
I had the tab 3 light and had to send it back because it was to slow to run the go app. went with a tab A 8"..

Set it up last night and tried it out, no problem with any "serious" lag, probably less than half a second, with processing the image , up and download, to displaying there must always be a very slight lag. Mine isn't the "Lite" version, it is the Galaxy Tab3.

Set it up last night and tried it out, no problem with any "serious" lag, probably less than half a second, with processing the image , up and download, to displaying there must always be a very slight lag. Mine isn't the "Lite" version, it is the Galaxy Tab3.

I also have the Galaxy Tab 3 (not lite) and have some other problems. Whenever I switch modes from camera to video, I get the red banner saying that the signal is lost and the return home message. The P3S still controls fine except that I can't stop recording the video. This happens whether I'm 50 feet out or 500 feet and doesn't go away until I land. Healthy Drones shows my Signal Strength Score is 100 and green the whole flights.

Also, twice I got a low battery message from the tablet. After landing and closing the Go app, the battery returns to over 50%. I don't have these issues when I use my Galaxy 5S phone. I really want to use a tablet rather than my phone but I just can't trust my Tab 3.

I also have the Galaxy Tab 3 (not lite) and have some other problems. Whenever I switch modes from camera to video, I get the red banner saying that the signal is lost and the return home message. The P3S still controls fine except that I can't stop recording the video. This happens whether I'm 50 feet out or 500 feet and doesn't go away until I land. Healthy Drones shows my Signal Strength Score is 100 and green the whole flights.

Also, twice I got a low battery message from the tablet. After landing and closing the Go app, the battery returns to over 50%. I don't have these issues when I use my Galaxy 5S phone. I really want to use a tablet rather than my phone but I just can't trust my Tab 3.

Did you download from DJI or Google Play store? I had a few issues when I downloaded form Play but no probs with the DJI site download V. If I can find it I'll post a link.

Thank you for the help! I did download from Google Play Store. I'll try your link and let your know if it fixed the problem. It might be a couple before the weather allows me to fly.
I loaded the Go app from your link but the weather hasn't cooperated. I couldn't wait so I fired up the bird in the living room (without the props) with the same results.With the P3S five feet away, I got the signal lost message when I switched the camera mode from photo to video or video to photo. It doesn't look like the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (not lite) is going to make the cut.

I loaded the Go app from your link but the weather hasn't cooperated. I couldn't wait so I fired up the bird in the living room (without the props) with the same results.With the P3S five feet away, I got the signal lost message when I switched the camera mode from photo to video or video to photo. It doesn't look like the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (not lite) is going to make the cut.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4