Samsun Galaxy Tab 4 or Ipad Mini 2

Reaction score
I just bought a samsung Galaxy 4 Tablet yesterday and went out for a fly tonight and noticed when flying it wasnt real smooth a bit of a lag, I was hoping for a smooth movement with no lag or very little... but no....was thinking of taking it back and throwing in some more cash and going with the Ipad mini 2, whats everyones opinion on it for the extra cash am I gonna get a fairly smooth movement with almost no lag or is there gonna be a bit of a lag with it to, if theres gonna be some lag with it as well might as well keep the samsung cause its about 150 bucks cheaper, opinions with guys who have used the Ipad mini?

My iPad mini 2 is lag free with iOS 8.4.1. iOS 9 caused a some problems for me so I downgraded temporarily. DJI is promising an upgrade to alleviate the problem some of us are having.

lot less latency on the ipad than on the galaxy 4 (or about any android tablet sadly). otherwise, both are fine

Last edited:
I have a Ipad Mini 2 and I am having problem seeing the app in bright sunlight (A sunshade improves the experience!) and the DJI Go app keeps stopping and rebooting mid flight. I was on IOS 9 which was even worse.. Now I have restored IOS 8.4 the situation is more stable, but the app still freezes or reboots..

/DG

I have a Ipad Mini 2 and I am having problem seeing the app in bright sunlight (A sunshade improves the experience!) and the DJI Go app keeps stopping and rebooting mid flight. I was on IOS 9 which was even worse.. Now I have restored IOS 8.4 the situation is more stable, but the app still freezes or reboots..

/DG

Anti-Glare Screen Protectors. I've had good experiences with this also. Just be sure you are in a dust free environment during install. I've only used Tech Armor.

Last edited:
" I've had good experiences with this also. Just be sure you are in a dust free environment during install."

Dust free for the install of what??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4