Same Batteries P3 Advanced and P3 Pro? Can Get Better Charger P3A?

Reaction score
So I've looked closely at the specs....If I set aside 4K video and am very happy with 1080, it seems I go for the P3 Advanced.....It comes with a different, lower wattage charger it seems. Are both P3 Adv and P3 Pro using same batteries or not?
If so, can I get the higher wattage charger later as an add on or a 3rd party 100W charger??

You may also want to look into a 3rd party charger rather then a 100w DJI charger. For a few dollars less you can charge 3 batteries at the same time as well as the controller. These chargers run around $75.

Personally I would stick with the Advanced charger. The slower the battery charges the battery the better for the battery. The difference will be very small in charging time one way or another.

Also, the official DJI chargers CAN charge a battery and the flight controller at the same time - but it is recommended that you don't.

The best charging solution available for the P3, pro or advanced.

Charges up to 3 batteries and the rc at the same time. Has been in use for quite a while by many users and works perfect. Don't let the low price scare you!!

DJI Phantom 3 Simultaneously Charger For 3 Battery and Controller

s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: Darmie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.