Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Sale: Brand New "PHANTOM UPGRADED TX" Never Used

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Drone-Outlaw, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Drone-Outlaw

OK Folks this is a BRAND NEW NEVER OPERATED & Only 1 day old PHANTOM'S NEWLY UPGRADED TX Model:NDJ6 This is for the 2.4Ghz Tx. With the
    This is the new design with the 7th Channel Dial for operating your camera & gimbels movement is located in the left upper side of the Tx. The Dial is groves with a larger grove marking the Center. The dial has spring action!
    ★★This Tx also does not need AA batteries, because it has a custom Rechargeable LiPo Power System. Dues to the elimination of the heavy double A batteries the unit is 5 ounces lighter then the stock Tx. There are several other well planned options, like the left throttle stick, having a lock postion if needed!
    I bought this from DJI ONLINE by mistake! I needed the 5.8 model, not the 2.4.... I paid $99.00 +$20.00 Shipping for it! Cash in on my MISTAKE and get it delivered for ONLY$85.00 !!!!!!
    I take paypal...if interested...TEXT ME @ 2819890597 and I will get this mailed right out to you!
    Lee
    Aka:Moose

Attached Files:

2. hunch

MINE! close the ad LOL :lol:

3. Noël

Noël Guest

Is the TX module not compatible with the 5.8 version?
    If so you just need to change it with your "old" TX!

4. OI Photography

Moose do you still have this? I'll take it if Hutch didn't...and if he did I'll close the thread ;)