Safe to fly in cold weather?

Reactions: NoBiffBetter
Doesn't hurt anything I do it all the time, just make sure your batt is above 65 degrees F or above 15 degrees C before and during flight, keep an eye on battery temps and voltage through out flight.. I Will usually fly close to me for the first few minutes letting the batt warm up a little more from the power draw before heading out far.. And when I'm out far I usually try not to hammer the sticks in any direction, lower power consumption is good in this case, because lipos cannot put out the same power output when cold as they do when they are warm.

Also, I get why you always post links msinger, cuz if there is already a thread about it, why make more.. I get that.. But you gotta realize too that sometimes when looming though old threads, some may have 1000 pages and often these threads can get way off topic, so for some ppl trying to find the information they specifically are looking for can be more like finding a needle in a haystack. Which is often why ppl repeat threads and ask questions that have already been asked before.

Just a thought .. Doesn't hurt to keep it in mind. You are a very helpful forum member msinger, and I appreciate all the help you have given me in the past. Don't take what I said the wrong way. Just looking at it from a different angle.. Some ppl just like things personally explained to THEM and as I said, sometimes it can be tough to find the answer to your question only by sifting through 1000 pages of previous threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you gotta realize too that sometimes when looming though old threads, some may have 1000 pages and often these threads can get way off topic, so for some ppl trying to find the information they specifically are looking for can be more like finding a needle in a haystack.
That's why I always post links directly to the posts that have the best information if I know they already exist. The link to the search results was just in case the OP wanted to take a deeper dive into this topic.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj