Safe & Smart?????

Reaction score
You people that fly high,long, and stupid in places your not supposed to be are making a bad name for the rest of us. Wish you would get a clue what U are doing! Fly smart and Safe!!!

Yikes that came out of nowhere ... however ... I, too, am growing kind of weary of people bragging about how far away they can fly. Who cares? ... to each is own, but I have a camera that can fly, not a drone with a camera on it, and flying safely and responsibly shouldn't be a controversy.

You people that fly high,long, and stupid in places your not supposed to be are making a bad name for the rest of us. Wish you would get a clue what U are doing! Fly smart and Safe!!!

Welcome to Kazakhstan and repeat it in front of me. We have a law - we can beat the **** out of rude people with no after effect ) and who the f*ck are you to tell me what to do

AshP3A, I understand your approach and a number of users on this forum have no idea of aviation culture and regulations but back off with the emotional blurt. Better to link in rules and regulations and let individuals decide for themselves what's acceptable. No doubt you have a point but you won't swing anyone with an attack. The environment will change and once people are slapped with fines, a better understanding will evolve. Many of us know the rules and regulations and abide by them.

AshP3A, I understand your approach and a number of users on this forum have no idea of aviation culture and regulations but back off with the emotional blurt. Better to link in rules and regulations and let individuals decide for themselves what's acceptable. No doubt you have a point but you won't swing anyone with an attack. The environment will change and once people are slapped with fines, a better understanding will evolve. Many of us know the rules and regulations and abide by them.

Nice to have a calm voice in the storm. :)

Nobody cares about this crap!!!!@#$%^& Well, most people do but those that dont end up on the news!

Things will change because another government regulation will be implemented because of some nut who ends up on TV and arrested....... We need to police this hobby better so we can fly safe and free.....

Hey, JohnK, U are right most, know nothing about proper flight ettiquitte, maybe they or we should help make it happen, before the Gov. makes it so restrictive that it won't be any fun,,,,,love the sport, but am a pilot also, Its wrong what some are doing and FAA will put a stop to this foolishness!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj