Sad to see on national news

Reaction score
Well a close call at Kennedy Airport with yet another close call with a jet on short final. This kind of idiocy will eventually strip the very freedoms we have now. Tick tick on the death of our hobby; or at least extreme limitations.

Sent from my PT beating heart

A bit dramatic, I think.

IMHO, it is up to us to police our own. Of course, that won't help one bit with those who think they've got the market cornered on "rights" Meanwhile, the "rights" they so desperately cling too aren't the same as the ones the jacked up "representatives" are aware of.

Being a new pilot, I intentionally fly in areas that are open and with few ppl. However even in buffalo there was a near miss at a smaller airport. C'mon ppl don't mess up my new hobby before I get good at it.

Reactions: Goldni and jryser
Well a close call at Kennedy Airport with yet another close call with a jet on short final. This kind of idiocy will eventually strip the very freedoms we have now. Tick tick on the death of our hobby; or at least extreme limitations.

Sent from my PT beating heart
IMHO the feds will not hesitate to drop the whole rulemaking process (which they've fallen far behind) for UAVs with sufficient excuses like these knuckleheads are providing.

Reactions: jryser
140 people almost died. I was pretty shocked when I saw that on TV tonight.

See my earlier thread below: Delta flight in close call with drone near JFK

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1