Sad that my flying days are over Monday

ama sucks too wont even let drones fly at there ama fields

Doesn't matter for me anyways. Still haven't found my P4. By the time I get a new one from DJI, they will have changed the laws again.

Reactions: Falcon900
ama sucks too wont even let drones fly at there ama fields

That's up to the organization that owns the field. I fly at an AMA field in Odessa, as do other drone and helicopter fliers. I've even filmed a few of the fixed-wing guys' flights with my Phantom:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Mike_Flys
That's up to the organization that owns the field. I fly at an AMA field in Odessa, as do other drone and helicopter fliers. I've even filmed a few of the fixed-wing guys' flights with my Phantom:

try going to the one in st pete they will throw you out

Reactions: Michael Sepesy
plus people I fly with we like to due distance runs and have fun not be told by ama people how to operate are drones

heck I can see mine 2 miles away at night

Imagine if someone saw that flying through the sky in 1957. Or 1857.
people drive up all the time asking due you see those lights I set rc down and talk with them and we try and figure out what it is soon as they leave I cruz it towards there car and follow laughing

people drive up all the time asking due you see those lights I set rc down and talk with them and we try and figure out what it is soon as they leave I cruz it towards there car and follow laughing
Those people must be idiots.... The anti drone lobby has made sure everyone knows how to spot a drone (seemingly anyway).

Those people must be idiots.... The anti drone lobby has made sure everyone knows how to spot a drone (seemingly anyway).
weird a lot of people haven't even seen a drone flying I have never seen one around me ever

weird a lot of people haven't even seen a drone flying I have never seen one around me ever
Plenty around where I am. Some clown even managed to crash an ispire into a brand new Mercedes on the sydney harbour bridge last week. Part of the gimble ended up puncturing and staying embedded in the car.

I was suggesting that if someone sees lights in the sky and a remote on the ground they must not be thinking too hard if they could arrive at the conclusion there might be a connection.

Reactions: Anthony Radford
Plenty around where I am. Some clown even managed to crash an ispire into a brand new Mercedes on the sydney harbour bridge last week. Part of the gimble ended up puncturing and staying embedded in the car.

I was suggesting that if someone sees lights in the sky and a remote on the ground they must not be thinking too hard if they could arrive at the conclusion there might be a connection.
some people just not that smart

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers