Sad day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, my Pilots!

Yesterday I had terrifiing experience with my Phantom2 Vision+V3. I was flying along a river on some 10m of altitude when I, all of the sudden got a message˝NO FLIGHT ZONE˝, LANDING! Because of low altitude there wasn't much to do. There is an airport few kms away so I think it was my bad luck and phantom landed in the river.
I was able to salvage my unfortunate Phantom from the river. I disassemble Phantom and clean everything with isopropanol. When I dry it and assemble again I try to fire it up. There is some strange cyclic noice from gimbal. OK. I diconnected gimbal- I will deal with this later...(but if you have any idea...much appreciated)
When I power up phantom I got orange lights flashing quick. If I turn on the transmitter, red light on the motherboard go off, but flashing stays the same.
Over USB I can retrieve all information(battery, motherboard, control modul.....) so my poor bird is still breathing.

I would kindly ask for your help.
I am so sad.....

Welcome to the forums. Sorry to see you first post are of a loss. Good luck in your rebuild.
Since you have posted this in another area of the forum I will lock this one. Please do not post the same topic multiple times. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31