S7 edge useless with P3P

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I update everyting (firmware, dji go app, remote...), and first time try to connect my Samsung s7 edge with P3P. And here are the pictures that I got! Picture is constantly freezing and it is useless, I can't fly, because I don't see anything, there are a lot of noise. Please help!!! Does anybody have experience with s7 edge? Where is the problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170428-192937.png
    Screenshot_20170428-192937.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 380
  • Screenshot_20170428-192939.png
    Screenshot_20170428-192939.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 370
  • Screenshot_20170428-192942.png
    Screenshot_20170428-192942.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 343
Now I tried with my old Samsung A5 (2015), that I used before. Result is the same! :( What else can be? Wire? Connection?

When mine did that there was a nic in the ribbon cable to camera after replacement it worked fine

I also doubt now in that. It is unpossible that p3p don't work with the old and with the new device (dji support told me that problem is in s7 edge and they have a lot of complaining on him).

I have a S7 edge. With Verizon. Not sure if that matters. I too had that issue. Replaced the usb cable then it worked fine. Never had an issue after the fact.. hope it's the same for you

Today I connect my phantom on some Huawei, third device, first minute was super, fine, and then he start to freeze the picture. Then I connect my s7 edge one more time, also first minute was fine, then he start to freezing, then I disconnect the cable and connect (without turning off app and phantom), then I got the good picture for 2 minutes. I am so confused right now because I am scared if that happen in flight.

Well don't be scared. You still have full control of your bird if your screen goes out. Just keep it in your line of sight as you "should" do lol. I'm new to DJI as well so hoping someone with more experience chimes in for ya

I use S7 Edge and have no issues. Had to uninstall DJI GO app once - then re-install it and it works like a dream now.

It is really weird, because after have a same problem with 3 devices (dji app can't be problem then), I put a new USB cabel and the problem was the same, one minute good, then start freezing, then I disconnect the cabel and connect again, and then picture is good for few minutes. I guess I need to update firmware one more time (even last week when I update it, result was successful). If not, I guess problem is in wire/cables in camera inside the drone.

Hi guys,

I update everyting (firmware, dji go app, remote...), and first time try to connect my Samsung s7 edge with P3P. And here are the pictures that I got! Picture is constantly freezing and it is useless, I can't fly, because I don't see anything, there are a lot of noise. Please help!!! Does anybody have experience with s7 edge? Where is the problem?

LostinSky,
I can tell you for certain that my P3-Adv works just fine with the S7 Edge, even though I normally do my Flying using a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro SM-T320 Tablet. This should eliminate at least one variable.
Read very closely the Welcome Menu that comes up when you start Licthi App.. That menu details "How to connect to a P3(Adv/Pro) Also says that you cannot have Any other DJI Apps running in the Background.! Then startup your hardware in the order specified. Mine has worked fine using the methods outlined in that Initial Menu. If you have hit "Don't Show Again" for that menu, you may have to reload Litchi App for it to come up again. Hope this helps..

I have the same problem with p3a s7 edge android nougat. After a few minutes in flight the screen freeze and I have to restart the dji go app. Annoying :(

Is this related to the overheating condition that the P3 Pro has ?

But I don't have Litchi App. :)
Sorry, I had been working on my P3 software planning Waypoint missions, and got sidetracked. :))
However, since you pointed out My error in reading your post, I setup my P-3 Adv using DJI Go and my S7 Edge...
Results are the same. Image is flawless, but I did not actually fly the drone, just bench tested.
Had full control, but didn't liftoff of course.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen