S2 switch not controlling ioc..

Reaction score
I got this drone a few days ago and after turning on NAZA mode, I'm having trouble getting ioc to work. All S1 switches work, but S2 is not. What can I do? Also, is there a way to set up manual mode to the S2 switch?

If the switch is not working, as verified in the RCAssistant, it is typically a hardware problem with the switch itself.
You can Google/YouTube for vids on how to replace it. (You may consider doing S1 as well while in there.)

"Manual" mode can only be assigned to S1.

Reactions: Mako79
I got this drone a few days ago and after turning on NAZA mode, I'm having trouble getting ioc to work. All S1 switches work, but S2 is not. What can I do? Also, is there a way to set up manual mode to the S2 switch?

If the switch is not working, as verified in the RCAssistant, it is typically a hardware problem with the switch itself.
You can Google/YouTube for vids on how to replace it. (You may consider doing S1 as well while in there.)

"Manual" mode can only be assigned to S1.
+1
And also check in the Phantom assist app. After you enable NAZA, you will need to check the IOC box. Turning on NAZA only enablles = ATTI mode/Failsafe/Manual. Ticking the box then enables IOC.

Yep sounds like the IOC block in the assistant software was not checked. Go back and verify.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl