S2 switch and return hom few more question

Reaction score
hey guys still learning about this great quad.....how can i have the vision return home without shutting of the remote?

Also wht is the s2 switch for on the left side...

also....if your locked in gps mode (green flash before take off....if the lights turn to red to indicate low battery will it still fly home even thoug th green lights are now red from telling you the battery is low.

also i figured out how to get a stable wifi connection using android..samsung note 2 note 3......go to setting aapplications scroll over to the right all downloaded...ad shut off wifi direct

propwash3d said:
hey guys still learning about this great quad.....how can i have the vision return home without shutting of the remote? yes in the assistant you can use S1 for failsafe

Also wht is the s2 switch for on the left side...IOC

also....if your locked in gps mode (green flash before take off....if the lights turn to red to indicate low battery will it still fly home even thoug th green lights are now red from telling you the battery is low. yes it will fly but at 15% will try to land

also i figured out how to get a stable wifi connection using android..samsung note 2 note 3......go to setting aapplications scroll over to the right all downloaded...ad shut off wifi direct

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik