S1 & S2 Switches... what do they do...

Re: S1 & S2 Switches... what do they do...

I'd lose the "auto-levelling" reference . . .

Manual modes (for the original phantom at least) is full user control(ed). This means aerobatic flying, no pitch/roll limits and thus no (FW) speed limits etc. I'm not certain that the vision is/will be the same, but I'd imagine when it flicked into manual mode the phantom vision will likely pitch forward from the weight of the cam.
If I wanted to fly aero bats, I would buy a Cheever quart. Why would I use a phantom to do cheep tricks?

Sky you do realize you quoted something from 2013 right . You might not use your phantom to do cheep tricks but some might .
I'm working on it with mine now :) Nice first post and welcome to the forum

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Hi guys, i signed up finally...
Its interesting what you have said about the manual mode, is it full manual? I just got my phantom today but i have been flying my fpv race quad in full acro+ for some time, but i couldnt imagine flying the phantom like that. But manual mode would be smoother once you know what you're doing right?
I havent flown mine yet, still on the charger :)

Welcome to the forum Speed , as far as it being smother in manual mode it sure isn't with me . It's hands on sticks all the time
If you can fly your racer then you won't have any problems . You will have to go into the assistant program to set it to get into manual mode .
If you just got your phantom I would sure read the manual before I flew it and watch several you tube videos and get used to it before I even tried it .

Welcome to the forum Speed , as far as it being smother in manual mode it sure isn't with me . It's hands on sticks all the time
If you can fly your racer then you won't have any problems . You will have to go into the assistant program to set it to get into manual mode .
If you just got your phantom I would sure read the manual before I flew it and watch several you tube videos and get used to it before I even tried it .
Thanks Dirk, because of the cost of this, I normally would read the instructions however they are in chinese lol.

Assistant program hey? Ill look that up. I did get as chance to fly it yesterday and wow this thing is stable. Next up is learning the camera settings and getting some filters

I'm still trying to figure out why S2 is on the left, and S1 is on the right. Chinese read right-to-left? :confused:

Confused me the first time, instructions say S1 and I kept flicking the left switch and wondered why it didn't do what I wanted, and let's be honest the markings aren't exactly clear, just slightly raised.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie