rx end firmware wont up grade

Reaction score
hey guys the ground station app is working however in side the assistant 2.4gz the reciecer wont update nor do i see an boot codes....the blu tooth update the transmitter updates but the air end of the unit does not? am i missing something???

also on the air end of the data link there is a button that you can push it says Exp. what is that button for?? the ground station seems to work better with the ipad and is much more user friendly then the pc...

i just nned to know why the assistance is seeing no information for the unit that sits on the air craft

The air side end needs to be plugged into the ground side end to do the upgrade. The upgrade won't work over the RF link. Simply replace the bluetooth module with the air side module and then try the upgrade.
Although the air side firmware hasn't changed in months so if this is a new unit you probably won't need an upgrade.
Cheers
Rob.

robby666111 said:
The air side end needs to be plugged into the ground side end to do the upgrade. The upgrade won't work over the RF link. Simply replace the bluetooth module with the air side module and then try the upgrade.
Although the air side firmware hasn't changed in months so if this is a new unit you probably won't need an upgrade.
Cheers
Rob.
thanks so much.....i will try it soon....makes sense i was over thinking it..!!!! :mrgreen:

Lucky guess! Like you I initially tried over the air without success, then thought, "hey, same plug both ends, worth a shot". As it turned out my Rx end firmware didn't require an upgrade, but at least I now know how to do it.
Cheers,
Rob.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20