Running out of places to fly U.K

Reaction score
what do you do when you've flown most local areas?

I think locally to me I have flown most areas enough times that I'm bored of them, I mean just to get out and fly is ok but I love to make videos that's really why I purchased the pahntom.

Now obviously I'm gonna need to travel in just stuck for ideas in the u.k.

Anyone got any nice ideas for some nice spots?

Which part of U.K. Are you in ?? I have the same problem.... West Sussex

Hi I'm in Manchester and have to travel out to fly to find any sort of open space with not to many people about

Reactions: Dazzauk
I'm in bromley and have the same problem. Lol you could vet litchi and a cheap pair of VR goggles and fly that way to make it different t experience

Have to agree flying locally gets very boring, We do make an effort to go out for the day somewhere new to fly as long as buy lunch my
good lady does not mind !

Reactions: Neon Euc
Dazzauk if you are ever closer i.e. Hailing island Chichester way give me a text be great to meet another dronee, some lovely places this way.

I tried to fly at Mudeford quay on sunday was hoping to get near the needles ! but just to windy ! shame will go there again

I'm in Heathfiled, East Sussex. If every one where to state their location in the status box, it would make joining up much simpler for all. Great views of the Sussex Downs from 500 M, sorry I meant 400 ft.

Last edited:
I'm halfway between Winchester and Petersjield. I too am getting bored of flying from my back garden! I've done 4.5 hours flying since I got the drone 2 months ago and I want to start exploring new places other than just taking off from behind my house!
I took my drone with me when I went on a training course on Hayling Island a couple of days this week but it rained both days! I'm back there next week so might get another chance.
I'm heading over to the Isle of Wight tomorrow so might take it with me and try to catch some of the round the island race from the air.

Well if anyone wants to fly down south, hit me up an ill take you to some cool spots...

Reactions: Neon Euc
I'm currently near Chichester, so if anyone wants to head for a flight let me know. I need to explore more areas.

As for Hayling Island, just in case you don't know, I think to fly along the south beach you need to ring the Royal Navy to inform them.

upload_2017-7-2_20-0-20.png

Hello everyone, i know this is an oldy post but i would like to get your feedback with some of the locations you guys would recommend. I'm traveling to your beautiful country this upcomgin August. I will be visiting Winchester and i would like to know what location you would recommend to fly safely and legally (specially tacking into consideration the new laws) Any information would be great.
Thank you from a Canadian Friend!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers