Rule of thirds grid turning off mid flight

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced the grid lines turning off mid flight? I understand that DJI in their infinite wisdom decided to have the settings that "we choose" reset each time DJI GO app is started, but to have something as personal as the grid lines that some of us use to help with composition reset while in flight is either a bug, or another wonderful idea of their development team. Thoughts?

I understand that DJI in their infinite wisdom decided to have the settings that "we choose" reset each time DJI GO app is started, but to have something as personal as the grid lines that some of us use to help with composition reset while in flight is either a bug, or another wonderful idea of their development team.
I've never seen the grid dropped between or during flights.
It's a setting that stays set.
The only time it might change is after a firmware update when a lot of settings revert to defaults.

Reactions: VFA22Bonefish
I have a P3S and P4. I use the most recent updated apps for both. GO for the P3S and GO 4 for the P4. On top of that an approved Tablet for the P3S and approved phone for the P4.

Both devices, reverse the center points and grid lines I chose/save. However, I always see the white balance and color choices stay the same?

On my P4 the camera/gimbal configurations seem to reverse to default as well.

The only possible common denominator I have documented on the centerpoint/gridlines for me, have been flying in cold climate (around 35 or below). Warmer days, I can set my stuff up and fly, power down, drive to the next spot and I'm good. Cold days, I can fly, power down, get to the next house, job, whatever, and the settings go back to default.

This has just been my experience. I feel like the devices when cold, poop on themselves a bit here and there.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl