Ruined Church Of Burrow Mump in Somerset

Hey, way to go Glyn......you found another spot to film. Another great job both flying and filming - also it is always so neat to see another Phantom flying in the area.

You had some friendlies there waving at you and an older gent with binoculars having a look also.

Man I love the countryside in England - green like no other and so peaceful looking.

Wonder if that "hill" the church sits on was man made - the rest of the countryside looks so flat?

Thanks again Glyn and continued safe flying and filming.

Last edited:
Reactions: ukglyn
Hey, way to go Glyn......you found another spot to film. Another great job both flying and filming - also it is always so neat to see another Phantom flying in the area.

You had some friendlies there waving at you and an older gent with binoculars having a look also.

Man I love the countryside in England - green like no other and so peaceful looking.

Wonder if that "hill" the church sits on was man made - the rest of the countryside looks so flat?

Thanks again Glyn and continued safe flying and filming.

Thank you for watching & for the very kind comments, the older chap with the binoculars seemed very interested in trying to work out what it was he could see.

Thanks Again

Hey Glyn, you ever had trouble with that angry grey haired bloke that lives next to the car park? He reported me to the police as it violates laws flying near his house as the car park is within 50m of him. Had my £850 drone taken away, I would avoid filming here again in case anyone else loses theirs.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj