Ruined church in the mist video

Lovely video, it looks kind of eerie with the mist enveloping everything with the church climbing above it, also love that you can see the steeple of another church on the horizon, would have been cool to look down into the ruin of the church

Reactions: PeterC
Lovely video, it looks kind of eerie with the mist enveloping everything with the church climbing above it, also love that you can see the steeple of another church on the horizon, would have been cool to look down into the ruin of the church

Thanks! I'm new to drone photography and it's an interesting challenge to make sure you get the number and variety of the shots you need (without hitting anything!). This was a 'kill your darlings' kind of shoot as I had LOADS of great shots but wanted quite a short video. I also lost the light so there was some good material that just didn't fit. Here's a closer look at the church:

Thanks! I'm new to drone photography and it's an interesting challenge to make sure you get the number and variety of the shots you need (without hitting anything!). This was a 'kill your darlings' kind of shoot as I had LOADS of great shots but wanted quite a short video. I also lost the light so there was some good material that just didn't fit. Here's a closer look at the church:

You ve done really well, it's a really interesting place, I think aerial shots of these abandoned places are sensational, it's like peering through at a world you shouldn't

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav