Rubber cap for antenna hole

Reaction score
searched for hours and can't find in the uk something so simple. Just want a whit rubber cap push fit to cover up original antenna hole.

Guessing you don't want any metal in it because it might interfere with dibs.

Darren

searched for hours and can't find in the uk something so simple. Just want a whit rubber cap push fit to cover up original antenna hole.

Guessing you don't want any metal in it because it might interfere with dibs.

Darren
Had the same problem so I used white silicone.

Reactions: Dazzauk
Auto parts store... or do you guys call them auto bits? Anyways. Our stores have an aisle that we call the "ricer" isle with all kinds of loud mufflers and shiney air filters and what not. They have different colored vacuum caps down these isles in various sizes. Maybe your stores have these isles too?

Auto parts store... or do you guys call them auto bits? Anyways. Our stores have an aisle that we call the "ricer" isle with all kinds of loud mufflers and shiney air filters and what not. They have different colored vacuum caps down these isles in various sizes. Maybe your stores have these isles too?

You know what i love about the U.S, you guys can litterally buy anything for any purpose anywhere lol, British people drive me mad everythings difficult over here, i should have been born American,

I wont source any locally, ive managed to find these on ebay

6 8 10 12 14mm Black Rubber ChairTable Feet Pipe Tubing End Cover Caps | eBay

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is it better to go higher, will you limit wi-fi interference levels?

I really wanna do a night flight from my house but not best sure how to go about it

Is it better to go higher, will you limit wi-fi interference levels?

I really wanna do a night flight from my house but not best sure how to go about it

I fly right at 400 feet. Legal limit here. There's an Air Force base right near here. Home of the A-10 Warthog. Amazing airplane and LOUDDDDDDDD when they go over the house. I bet they wouldn't hesitate to shoot it down if I was violating. I made a pretty cool night video a few weeks ago.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

a-10_taxi.jpg

Nice video dude. You have so much light at night. It's so dark where I am by 6pm the camera won't pick up much.

Also doesn't look like you have much power lines or such like and your area is so vast and spaced out. I need to move to the us.

Thank you. You should see by my wife's family's house. There's nothing out by them. Heck, we were playing with a Russian machine gun out in their yard and nobody cared.

Dude I'm jealous lol.

The American dream and all that. Here in the uk we are like bloomin prisoners I swear. If I won the lottery I'd move state bound tomorrow.

Anyways bed time for me on the uk.

Take care fella.

Still can't bloody wait to test my dbs.

Great video matts... there is a lot of light at night... i can imagine Christmas time it's really spectacular! What city are you in? If you don't mind my asking... the big body of water is? Great video!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Great video matts... there is a lot of light at night... i can imagine Christmas time it's really spectacular! What city are you in? If you don't mind my asking... the big body of water is? Great video!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Saint Clair Shores, MI and that's Lake St. Clair.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.